Sunday 26 December 2010

A Grand Christmas Day!!

Had a super day yesterday - just me and the Duchess and my son and daughter-in-law. Lots of pressies and a smashing Christmas dinner - all prepared by the Duchess' own fair hand.

Now - you may not know that two of my passions are books and crosswords - but my family know that - hence:


There's over 3,000 pages of reading here and a couple of hundred crosswords. Should keep me quiet for an hour or two I guess!

Mind you - dunno where I'm going to put them......

My bookcase in the bedroom!
(And I have another four packing cases full of books which there's no room in the house to display. One day - I'll have  a house with a library....)

I return to work on 4th January so I've a week or so left of Christmas hols. More posts might follow!!

No comments: