Monday 5 June 2023

Killing time until football's back!

Since we got back from holiday - that seems much more than just a week ago BTW - there's not a lot to report.

I've spent a good few hours in the garden, cutting hedges, grass and shrubs. Whatever possessed me to buy a house with 120ft of garden at the back I do not know. Mind you, when we moved in, (25 years ago) the back garden looked like this:


Yesterday afternoon, it looked like this - all our own work incidentally ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‰:


It's still very much a work in progress but I'm finding that as I get older, I need to take more frequent breaks when I'm mowing and trimming. Everything seems to take twice as long as it used to!

What I'd really like is to find someone reliable to build us a large patio so the amount of grass that needs regular mowing would be greatly reduced. I'll keep searching...

I've not used the cameras since we got back from Anglesey. Been busy editing my photographic efforts and I've posted a Flickr album if anyone is interested:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/62126085@N04/albums/72177720308676671

No football to record or report but player registrations for the upcoming 2023/24 season started on 1st June, Handsworth's 1st team training starts on 17th June and we have the first of six pre-season friendly games scheduled for 1st July. 

That's 26 days away at Oliver's Mount. Can't wait! COYA!!! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ–ค⚽๐Ÿ‘Š

No comments: