Tuesday 30 November 2010

And the Snow got even worse.

It's snowed so heavily over Monday night/Tuesday morning that I couldn't get the car out of the drive without a lot of shovelling so decided to walk and take the bus to the city then walk again to the office. Left home 8:05, arrived at work 9:26 - a journey which I usually drive in about 15 to 20 minutes!

I took the small "snappercam" with me.....

Outside our front door

A street in our neighbourhood

The Canal Basin - or Victoria Quays to
give it it's posh name - Central Sheffield

Left work at about 3:15 pm and got home just before 5 pm - a long journey and the only good thing was that I got to use my bus pass to get home.

There's more heavy snow falling as I type this - so looks like the bus again in the morning.

Oh - and by the way - the Belper Town game v Barwell scheduled for this evening was called off! But you guessed that didn't you!?

No comments: