Tuesday 16 December 2008

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together....

The Meadowhall adventure turned into a complete farce.....

Left work at 4:30 pm - got to the Retail Park and parked up by 4:45, nipped into Hobbycraft, PC World and Toys R Us - no great rush - traffic doesn't look too bad. Took my time over a 1/4-pounder meal in MacD's and then made my way toward the Mall.

Couldn't get within a quarter of a mile of the place!

Never mind - plan B - go back to the Retail Park - give it 30 minutes - should be easier.

Plan B failed miserably - after 30 mins, traffic was even worse! Mission aborted and to cap it all - my mate Joe kept texting me the score from Belper Town's Derbyshire Senior Cup game (which I could have gone to if Xmas shopping hadn't got in the way)....... Belper won 8 - 1!

Another fine decision by Nortoner..... I hate Christmas! Bah Humbug!

No comments: