Thursday 18 December 2008

This is what I Missed......

Whilst my Christmas shopping plans A & B were being thwarted on Tuesday - this is what I missed....

Belper 8 - 1 Parkhouse... Derbyshire Senior Cup 3rd Round

http://www.timharrisonphotography.com/NailersAction/PrkhseHDSC3/album1.html

Photos courtesy of Tim "Snapper" Harrison (and a damn fine set of piccies they are too!)

Won't see next Saturday's game either - my son and daughter-in law are arriving from Holland to spend Crimbo in Sheffield so I wanna be around Nortoner Towers on Saturday to greet them.

Last day at work tomorrow (Friday) - I saved some holiday days and so have two full weeks away from work to enjoy Christmas and the New Year...... Wonderful!!

1 comment:

Snappers Sideways View said...

Thank you Kenneth - as you were not available I tried extra hard just for you mate ;-)