Monday 10 August 2009

A lot has happened since my last post....

........ Belper Town have played 2 more pre-season friendlies; I have had a mammoth gardening session and the main reason why I haven't been able to make a blog entry - my desktop computer at home has been playing silly beggars.

Anyway - in brief - Belper drew 4 - 4 with Gresley FC last Thursday night. The new camera made it's "football debut" and I'll link to some pics shortly.

Saturday - Doncaster in the morning to pick up a new PC (don't ask "Why Doncaster?" - it's a long story) , then supermarket for the "weekly shop", then Belper Town 0 - 2 Worksop Saturday afternoon (more pics to follow but if you can't wait, go here:
or here:
for Snapper Harrison and Mossley Smiffy's excellent efforts) then Bakewell for fish & chips on the way back to Sheffield.

Sunday - out into the garden at 9:40 a.m. - back in at 17:40 p.m. after cutting 100ft of privet hedge and mowing the back garden and single handedly destroying about 10,000 black ants who had established themselves under the garden path.

Monday morning - it's back to work for a rest!

I'll post more this evening when I get home

No comments: