Friday 2 July 2010

Friday comes around again....

...only this time it's different! We go on holiday tomorrow!

Gotta say I've never looked forward to a holiday as much as I have to this one. Mind you - that probably means it'll be crap - when you look forward to something too hard/long, it's usually a disappointment when it gets here innit?

(My motto is "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life" as you've probably gathered!)

Anyway - stuff to do so I can leave my desk clear (aren't I the conscientious one!). I tried blogging from my iPhone this morning but failed miserably so you might have to wait until I get back in 2 weeks for the next instalment of "This Wonderful Life".

The withdrawal symptoms will be tough I know but try to keep your chins up..... I promise a holiday report as soon as poss after we get back.

I can hear the collective groan from here.......
;-)

No comments: